Monday, October 15, 2007

I Won!!!

I am so excited. I won the weekly challenge at Paper Pretties!! I have so many nice comments sent my way today. I came home from an ok day at work. I was looking for something in the snail mail that did not come, but when I checked my email----there it was---the congratulation mail from Paper Pretties, followed by lots of congratulations from members. A great way to make an ok day fabulous!




I thought I would post something a little different tonight. These are some tags I made several years ago for a family swap I was in. This was the Grandmother part. The saying on the small one is "Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting" and the saying on the big one is "It is such a grand thing to be a mother to a mother...that's why the world calls her Grandmother". Found these this weekend while cleaning up.




No comments: