Thursday, July 3, 2008

OCC Challenge-6/28/2008

Our Creative Corner http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ has a weekly challenge they issue on Saturdays. Last weeks challenge was to use Basic Grey paper on your card. This is my entry. The card base is white cardstock. The designer paper is "Two Scoops" from Basic Grey. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink, and the stamp set is an old one from Stampin Up. It is called "Sweet Herbs". The image and sentiment are from this set. The image is colored with CTMH markers. Oh yea, the bauble is from Stampin Bella. Hope you enjoy!! I am on my way to the grocery store. I will see ya'll later. Take care. Be healthy, happy, safe, and God bless ya'll!!!!

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So fresh and pretty.

Stacy said...

This card is beautiful, I wish I could color that well with the markers! Thank you for your kind comment, I am new to this and it was really encouraging.

Ceal said...

Very Pretty! TFS
I love basic grey papers

Kim said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL...GORGEOUS...STUNNING...I love it! I love basic grey paper!
Hugs~ Kim

Tina said...

Super cute. I love how the sentiment is hanging by the bauble.

stampmonkey said...

What a pretty card, Patsy! And thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog. I'm glad you commented so I could find you! ;)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

YUMMY!!! I really love the main image, it is colored so nicely!

Lynn Put said...

Great card, love the image and the colors!

Erum Tasneem said...

Beautiful! I love it!