This card is the one I submitted to the only challenge I had time to do at the Bella Ball. It was challenge BB-7 given by Gina K. The sketch is great. I have done two other cards with this sketch since then. The card stock is from my stash, but the designer paper is from DaisyD's. The stamp is Huggiebella from Stampin Bella, and I understand Em has some new things on her blog, go see. The sentiment is from one of my MFT stamps, and the crotched flower is from Imaginisce. I love this paper!!! My best friend from highschool has remarried and moved to Atlanta and this weekend she and her new husband came home to her parents. They gave them a wedding reception at the country club and after it was over, we all went out for dinner. It was just the 4 of us and we had a blast. He is really nice and if anyone deserves a nice life, it is her. Get ready for this----he has to travel abroad sometimes with his job, so she went with him to Amsterdam, and on the way home, they stopped in Paris and got married!!!! I made this card to send to her telling her what fun we had!!
I was checking my mail a little while ago, and I have been tagged by Tangi http://tangerinesdreamcreations.blogspot.com/. She has a great blog and some wonderful creations. Ok, 7 things about myself:
1. I am an only child.
2. Tangi, I locked my keys in the car one time with my 15 month old in the car!! I got out to run in the beauty shop for a quick second, and automatically locked the doors. We did not have AAA then, and I had to get my husband to leave work and bring an extra set of keys. BIG TROUBLE!!!!
3. I love country music.
4. I love paper piercing, especially the clothes on the Bellas.
5. I plan on semi retiring from nursing as soon as I get my big kids out of college. I want to only work 2-3 days a week and the other time I want to spend it playing with my paper products and making my pottery. I make pottery, but I have not done much lately. Here is a link to my blog if anyone wants to look http://roughedgespottery.blogspot.com/
6. I spend a week in Florida every summer with my kids. We love Destin.
7. My kids are 22 y/o, 20 y/o and 9 y/o. I had a little surprise package
that keeps my young. I delivered at 41!!! All healthy and he is an absolute angel.
I think at this point I am to tag some others, so here it goes. I tag
1. Dawn Easton http://treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/
2. Carol Weimer http://papersnob.blogspot.com/
3. Michelle http://www.bellakittycreations.blogspot.com/
4. Nancy Morgan http://papersmiles.blogspot.com/
Hope you ladies have fun with this, and I will be checking to see what your answers are. Have a great evening and God bless ya'll.