Tuesday, April 22, 2008



How is everyone? We are fine and dandy. The school year is coming to a close, and dreams are coming true. My oldest called me tonight to tell me he finished his Management Finance course today. It has really been giving him a hard time, but it looks like he will come out great. He has really had to study hard this semester, but he will graduate from Mississippi State in a few weeks and I am so proud of him. He is going to graduate with two degrees!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! My daughter got her acceptance letter Saturday for an externship at our hospital this summer. She is finishing up her second semester of nursing school, and she has done great!!! I confirmed our vacation plans for this summer today. I cannot wait. We always go to Florida for a week. Fun in the sun. We will go in late summer, same time we go every year.

The card above is one I made last week. The CS and DP are from Heidi Grace. The stamp is from Everyday Blessings by Papertrey Ink. The brads are also from Heidi Grace. The flower was made with the Stampin Up flower punch. The baubles are "goldfish" from Stampin Bella. The scalloped punch is by Marvy, and I would not have it if it wasn't for my great bella sistah Leanne. I hope ya'll have a great day, and may God bless all!! Take care and I will be back soon.

No comments: