Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Breast Cancer Awareness Card



This is a card I did for Breast Cancer Awareness. I just got this stamp set last week. I just love these stamps!! The stamp and saying are from My Favorite Things. The card stock is CTMH and the background paper is from Junkitz the Shabby Chic Collection. The ric rac ribbon is from my stash---could not even begin to remember where that came from. The brads are the large ones from CTMH. The pink ribbons are stamps from the set and I put Crystal Effects on them so the would look like real pins. It is hard to tell in the pic, but they look like pins. They are pop dotted. I hope all have taken care of themselves and gotten your mammograms or had your breast exams this month. I had to cancel mine due to work, but I rescheduled today. This is very important gals!! The only way to beat this thing is to ban together and fight!!! Take care and God bless ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Moments said...

Wow, What a Wonderful Card. I Love the Colors.

God Has Blessed you with so much talent! Thank You for Visiting my blog, Please keep checking back :)

Angie