Monday, October 15, 2007

Prayers Needed

My daughter just called me and we need extra prayers. My older kids grandmother had surgery last week and she is not doing good. She had hiatal hernia surgery 1 week ago today. My ex-husband told me last week the doctor said he had done 400 of these and this was the worst one he had ever done. They tried to give her a sip of some fluids today to see how she did with the swallowing and the fluid leaked into her chest. This has been the worry the entire time because her stomach lining is so thin, they do not know if it will heal. They are going to try again in a few days and if it continues to leak they are going to have to go back in and repeat the surgery and try to fix what they could not last time. She is a great lady and we really need your prayers. Thank you and God bless ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Morning Glory68 said...

I'll be praying for her. I hope there's a good report. Blessings to you and your family. Gena

Scrappy Moments said...

I am so sorry to hear this, I will keep her in my prayers.

God Bless & Hugs to You,

Angie