Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Stamps



I got some new stamps this weekend from My Favorite Things and I love them. The card above is for their weekly challenge. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge. This is my card I did. I used the stamp set "How Sweet It Is". The card stock is sunny yellow from Close to My Heart and the background paper is from an old CTMH kit. The brads and ribbons are from my stash. The flower is a chipboard piece with CTMH flowers attached to it. The bling flowers are from CTMH also. This is the first challenge I have ever attempted. It was really fun.

Life is wonderful here. The kids are doing great in school and with their personal lives. Little one is out of school tomorrow for fall break and we have spend the night company. His two best friends are twins, and they are staying over tonight. They are all outside playing football and some of the neighborhood kids are playing also. We just had pizza delivered in and they demolished it!! Hubby has been home this weekend, and he is finally back on his regular schedule. I really relaxed this weekend. I cleaned out some drawers and got rid of extra toys, but that is really all I did. We went to church this am and then out for lunch. It was nice. We have not been able to do that lately because Jack has been out of town so much. Guess I better be going. Time for me to get ready for another week at work. Take care and God bless ya'll!!!!

No comments: