Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hope everyone is doing fine today. We are making a trip to the pediatrician today. My daughter called me at work yesterday and said something is wrong with Simon. He wanted to leave the pool, and he had been out of the water for about 15 minutes before that just sitting on a chair. When I got home he was complaining of his ear hurting, sore throat, and very hoarse. No fever yet, but he ran a low grade temp last week for a few days, now I know why. I don't think it is much to it, but we have not seen our beloved Dr. Bernet in a year or so, and sometimes it just does him good to touch them and I think all is better. He was my pediatrician as well as all my kids. Also, we leave for vacation in 5 days, so I need to make sure we are all right. This card is one I just threw together. I get a monthly scrapbook kit from a company, and this was all from that. The eyelets are from Close to my Heart, and the stamp sentiment (I apologize it is hard to see) is from Stampin Up. Have a fun filled day, and I'll chat later.

No comments: