Wednesday, July 25, 2007




These are some cards I did a long time ago. I cased this idea from a web site, and I am so sorry but I did not write it down and I do not know who to give credit to. This is a Stampin Up set and I used random paper and ribbon.

Little one is some better, but I am going to stay home with him tomorrow because he really wants his momma with him. I have had a very trying week so far at work, and I really need a break. I plan on getting everything ready for our trip tomorrow and start packing. Lost my drivers license and went today to get a new one. UGH!! YOU SHOULD SEE THE MUG SHOT!!!! All that is left is to pack and GO-------Saturday cannot get here fast enough!!!!! Guess I will say good night for now. Need to get something going for supper. Take care and be blessed.

No comments: