Friday, September 14, 2007



I am back!!! It has been a very long and tiring week for me. TGIF!!! Last post I was called out to the hospital while I was posting. I worked all night!!!!!!!!! I came home at 8am the next morning and went to bed. Since I lost a day in this week, I feel like I have been a day behind all week. Finally yesterday I got back to normal, and would you believe I had to work last night until 9:30. Supposed to get off at 3, and went in at 7. I have always loved call, but I am not adjusting to it like I thought I would. Anyway, yesterday morning before work, I put this card together. This is some of my new stamping stuff that came in over the past week and a half. The card is from a Close to My Heart paper packet called Sonata. The stamp is musicbella. The colors used are Hollyhock, Spring Iris, Chocolate, and Buttercup. If you are not familiar with CTMH--pink, lavender, brown and a soft yellow. I really love their scrapbook paper. There are lots of new kits in the new winter catty, that just came out in September. The sentiment is from one of there stamp sets-The Music of Life. My little one loves his school music teacher and he has always wanted me to make her some cards. When I saw this paper and stamp set, I knew I had to have it. It just happened that about the time I saw the paper, Stampin Bella came out with Musicbella. Just worked out perfect for me!! The eyelets are CTMH and the ribbon is some I have collected over the years.

I got a sweet email from Kari, the blog candy winner this week. She received the package and was very excited. I hope we will have some of her artwork to show soon. I asked her to send me some pics when she made some stuff with the goodies. Hubby has to work all weekend, so I plan to play with my papers. I hope to have some more things to show tomorrow. TTFN!! God bless ya'll!!!

No comments: