Saturday, September 15, 2007




I cannot believe I planned ahead on something. I am a very last minute person. I seem to do my best when under pressure. Any of you the same???? I have to do teacher snacks next Friday, so I made this card today to go with them. The first pic is the card and the second is the inside. The cardstock and background paper are from CTMH. This is a very old paper packet I have had for several years. I don't believe they make it anymore. The stamps are Stampin Up. They are also very old and not made anymore. I have always loved this combination. The bella is teacherbella. The ribbon is from some blog candy I won a while back. The letters are Bounce from Sizzix. I got them on sale the other day at Creative Express--like $38.00. They have really had some good deals lately.

I spent the day taking it easy. I made some cards and watched football. I am a REAL football fan, probably like it more than my husband. Late this afternoon, I cut my dad's grass and my daughters. Hubby usually does it but he has been home only a day or two lately, so I did it for him. He is used to his 4 day weekends and when his schedule is like it is now, I try to do some of his chores to help. We have a big riding lawn mower so cutting the grass is like easy. My daughter got her grades last week on her first nursing test. SHE PASSED and she also had her vital signs checkoff and she passed that also. I do not believe I have ever seen her as uptight about something as she was these tests. I also do not believe I have ever seen her study as much as she has been. Could we be growing up???

I have been looking at the cards and things on the bellahollics anonymous group photo page and ladies you girls are good!! They are having a VSBN this weekend. The challenges have been really neat and fun. I was to tired from the week to try and participate, but after seeing how much fun they are having I plan to join in on the next one. Guess I better call it a night. I will see ya'll tomorrow. Take care and God bless ya'll.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hodge said...

Congratulations to your daughter! The card is adorable!