Thursday, May 29, 2008

B Happy



Good Morning. It is the beginning of a beautiful day here. The past couple of days it has rained, but the sun is shining today. My daughter started her externship at the hospital today. She came by this a.m. at 5:30 to see if I thought she looked ok. She reminded me of when she was little and always had to have a model show to see what she looked like before going anywhere. She is really nervous. She is going to work in the ER doing 12 hour shifts. It is really a good program. They have a preceptor that works with them, and basicly they do all normal nursing skills. I am real excited for her. The little one is in Vacation Bible School in the mornings this week and football camp in the afternoons. I let him ride his bike today to the church. It is about 8 blocks from our house. Last night was family night. I did not know about it until I got home from work, and we had about 30 minutes to get there. My husband came in as we were going out the door. He only had about 10 minutes. Bless his heart. He just went in his work clothes. He is real picky about looking good before he leaves the house, and it was funny to see him not all together. Once he ate though, he was like who cares what we look like. My oldest son is working on catfish boxes for the hand grabbing season. If you are a regular, you will remember that pic of the big catfish last year. If you did not see it, it is very impressive. Go to older posts and look. September 17, 2007 He goes back to school this weekend to finish his degrees. There are two courses he can take to get a 2nd degree, and he decided to do that before he leaves and gets a job. He will be gone for 3 weeks. It looks like he may have a lead on a job. The place he had thought about applying to is laying off people, not in his field, but still it made him uncertain about the future, so he is going a different route. I hope it works out for him. His idea is really a good one.

The card above was so much fun to make. I love paper piercing. It takes a lot of time, but I am truely addicted to it. The cardstock and designer paper came in my new monthly kit from Paper Posies. The designer paper and the chipboard letter are from Prima Marketing-Just Corina, the Dude Collection. The stamped image is from Stampin Bella-Ipodabella. The "HAPPY" stamp is one I won at a Stampin Up home party years ago. I believe it was the first time I was introduced to stamping. The ribbon is from my personal stash. I plan on stampin this a.m., and going to pottery this afternoon, so maybe I will have some new projects tomorrow. Ya'll have a great day. Be safe, hug your loved ones, , and God bless ya'll. See ya later!!

No comments: