Saturday, May 31, 2008

Confusion Challenge

Just a quick post today because I am on call this weekend. Worked 15 1/2 hours yesterday, and today already has 4 cases, so I am looking at around 8 hours today. VACATION MONEY!!!!! I saw this color challenge on Toni's http://toniarmstrong.blogspot.com/2008/05/tcp-tuesday_26.html blog and decided to try it. Airhead me, did not pay a lot of attention to where it originated and just saw the cat--Thinking I have some cute stamps from this company, excuse me, wrong company. The origination is from The Cat's Pajamas--whichI love their stamps, but only have Christmas ones at this time. Making a long story short, I used the cat stamps I had from Pink Cat Studio with the color challenge and was unable to submit to this challenge, but I did submit to the PCS gallery. Sorry for the short choppy sentences today, but in a hurry. Gotta go! Be safe, be healthy, hug your loved ones, and God bless ya'll!!!

2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Oh I love this card!!! Love those Pink Cat Stamps!!!

LeAnne said...

Hey Patsy, thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog & cards are awesome! I love this little Pink Cat image--I have been coveting them for a while, just haven't gone over the edge yet! :D
Your children are beautiful, BTW!
LeAnne
*now you have another friend named LeAnne!!!!==even spelled the same!