Saturday, May 24, 2008

Unknown Challenge



This is the card I made for a Wednesday Challenge on SCS, but I cannot remember the challenge number. Crazy me!! I have been working all day on challenges thinking it might get me back into the card making. I did 4 and I will post them throughout the holiday weekend. For this one I used cardstock and designer paper from CTMH. The dp is discontinued, but I had some scraps left over from kit. The stamped images are from 2 different companies. The girl is from Hanna Stamps. I paper-pierced the image with paper from the kit. The saying is from Studio G stamps. The ribbon is from my stash of unknowns. See ya later!! God bless ya'll!!

1 comment:

stampingtink said...

Great card! I need to try paper piecing. I love these Hanna stamps. They really got me back into stamping. Have a great day!