Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Card

This card was a fun project. I used the paper piercing technique. This is somewhat time consuming, but I love doing it. The stamps are from Pink Cat Studio, the ribbon is from American Crafts Elements, the card stock and designer paper is from Ki Memories-the surprise edition.

I would like to start showcasing new blogs. Today I want to mention 2 that are just getting started. The first is by Nicky http://www.creationsbynicky.blogspot.com/ She has some great cards already on her blog. Go take a look at tell her what a great job she is doing. The other is by Jaqueline http://sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com/ She has some great artwork and neat family photos. Both of these ladies are doing wonderful and I know they would love some comments and encouragements.

I said a while back that I was going to start Sunday Encouragements. Well this week it is going to be on Tuesday. I received this from a friend a while back and I loved it and wanted to share:
Life Is a Gift
Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak. Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion. Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who went too early to heaven. Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren. Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.


I hope you have had a wonderful day filled with many blessings. Take card, hug your loved ones, be safe, and may God bless ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh what a pretty card Patsy!! Lovely work :)

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog. Yours is quite nice too. I love your work!

Jacqueline

LeAnne said...

Great Card!

Hey there sistah, I am so glad you are finding time to post and create again. I have been super busy but it should be getting better soon. Have a fantastic summer.

LeAnne