Friday, June 6, 2008

Another MFT card!

I love MFT stamps. I have had this one for a while, but never inked until the other day. The DP and cardstock are scraps from a page I did for my daughter's senior year scrapbook about 3 years ago. I have no idea where I got them, or what company makes them. Sorry!!! The stamped images and sentiment are from the "By The Seashore" stamp set by MFT--they have some really neat new stamps just out. If you have not seen them you should go look http://www.mftstamps.com/home/homepage.html I paper pieced the main image--imagine that!! I used my corner rounder to scallop the edges of the DP. I hope you enjoy looking!! Not much going on today. Oh, my daughter started her first IV today at work. In nursing this is a biggie. I will be back tomorrow with some new stuff I have done. Be safe, be happy, and be healthy. Hug those you love--maybe an extra time! God bless ya'll!!

4 comments:

Card Creations said...

Patsy I love that card! Something about it just jumps out! just had to let you know! Have a great day!

Tina said...

Your card ls so sweet, the paper just looks beachy. Terrfic!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Looks like you have a great one here.

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card....I love the soft colors!
LeAnne

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty your coloring is great and the DP is perfect