Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day


This is the card I made for hubby. I got the shirt pattern off Lil Scrapper's http://www.lilscrappers.ca/catalog/index.php This site has great ideas and help with projects. They also have a neat store. This DP is from CTMH as well as the brads. It was real easy to make. The second pic is the insert that slips inside the shirt. We got him several pairs of new shorts for the summer and gave them to him yesterday because he needed them to wear somewhere, but we are saving the card for today. He is going to love it. I think he has already seen the card because I saw where he had been snooping around my craft desk and the computer, but I did not do the insert until now, so he will be surprised. Hope ya'll have a great day with your family. We have very little planned. Take care, be safe, be happy, be healthy. Hug your loved ones! God bless ya'll!!

No comments: