Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Creative Corner Challenge #1



This is my take on the Our Creative Corner Challenge for this week. This is a new group of very talented ladies who have begun their own corner of blog land. They will be posting challenges weekly. Todays challenge was designed my Cindy Haffner http://cindyhaffnerscorner.blogspot.com/ I used Bazzill cardstock with Ki Memories DP. The brads are from Heidi Grace. The image is Savvyshoppabella from Stampin Bella. The flower is from Doodlebugs. All the image was paper pieced except the face and hair, and I used my CTMH markers for this. Go check out their site for the sketch and more inspirations http://www.ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ I am going to work on some of the weekend challenges today and wait on hubby. God bless ya'll!!!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh sweet, love both cards, and thanks for playing along with us.

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card!! So glad you played along with us!

Tina said...

This is so cute and colorful, great take on the sketch.

Kim said...

Love your bella creation! So adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Vicki said...

ooooo I love everything about this card, the colours are so yummy, fab layout and your paper piecing looks great.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leave comments on my blog, they are most appreciated. xx vicki xx

LeAnne said...

Wow, great card!!! I am glad you were able to play, this is adorable!
LeAnne

Niki Estes said...

Cute card! Love the paper piecing! Hope you all are having fun at the water park!! Happy Birthday to your son!

Bev said...

Wow!! Stunning card