Friday, June 20, 2008

Painted Cross


A little something different today. I painted this cross for my daughter the other day. She has been having a little difficulty in her personal life lately and I thought this would help cheer her up. It did!! She loves crosses, and has several throughout her house, so I made this one for her bedroom. I have done some of these for gifts lately and love doing them.
I am on call again this weekend, so I do not know if I will have time to post a lot, but I will try. Ya'll have a great time this weekend. Be safe, be happy, be healthy. Hug those loved ones, and God bless ya'll!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

This is so pretty; I love the girlie colors. What a terrific way to bring joy to someone.

Alex said...

This is really pretty, very girly too!! I am sure she will love this!! Thanks for visiting my blog because I got to find yours - I have you saved now and will be back often! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Janine said...

How nice of you to do that for your daughter!! Lovely!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Hmmm I can't get my comment to go through...I hope you don't get this three times!

I think this is cool and I dig the color combo!

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love the pink and green color combo

Cindy Haffner said...

So thoughtful, she will love it, TFS.