Sunday, August 12, 2007




Good evening ya'll. Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. Mine was good. The fishing trip yesterday was fun, although it was so hot! Our friend and her son caught some fish and had a great time. As long as they had fun I did not care how hot it was. We have been trying to take them for a while, and I am glad it turned out so well. I took pics, but I did not finish the roll, so I will post them when I do. Today was quiet. We went to church and then out to eat. My big kids got in from Arkansaw safe, and they had a real good time. I finally got some time to work in my stamping room and these cards are the end product. I am on call today and tonight for the operating room, and I had to go and do a case a little while ago. When I got home my daughter had cooked supper for us and that was great. Hopefully the rest of the night will be quiet.

These cards turned out cuter than I thought. The cardstock is some random that I received in a kit. The background paper is by MOD. It also came in the kit. The ribbon and brads are from my stash. The stamps are bellas. If you are not familiar with them, you should go to their site--www.stampingbella.com. They have bellas and fellas. I love these stamps. They have one for almost all personalities. The words and sayings are Close to My Heart stamps.

Well I guess that's all for tonight. I need to get some sleep in case I have to go back to the hospital. God bless ya'll. See ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

Danielle Richard said...

Great Cards Patsy!! Very Very Cute!!Keep up the Good Work!!
Danielle

Lenita gratz said...

Adorable cards! Love them!!

Anna said...

Great cards. I love the colors!

Patti said...

Oh wow! These cards are super fantastic!! Nice job! :)

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love the colors and papers you used.