Tuesday, August 28, 2007



Ok ya'll, here is the final candy pictures. The ribbon is what I added yesterday. The 1st picture is all the candy combined. I added 3 horizontal tag holders. I make luggage tags with them and a Stampin Up set--In The Sky. This is an older set, but I loved it, and got 2 by accident so I thought you might like it. So here is the total: 1 Level One Paper Packet and Stickease by Close to My Heart
1 pack of chipboard hardware
All the stamped bella images stamped with black ink on
premium white cardstock
All the embossed images on colored cardstock--Winner will get the chance to request which colors they would like. If I have them then you will get what you want, if not I will send as close to what you want as possible.
The altered tin
The mini book
3 horizontal tag holders
A pile of ribbon
The Stampin Up stamp set-In The Sky
I will be home from Open House at school around 8 pm, and the kids are drawing the winner. Good Luck!!!!!! Will post the winner then.

No comments: