Thursday, August 9, 2007





Well, hey ya'll!!! I'm back. We had a great vacation and ended up staying 2 extra days because it was so much fun. Destin was beautiful and the water was great. There were a lot of jelly fish though. In the 10 years I have been going to Destin, I have never had any of my children get stung until this year. Most of them were small, but they still sting!!! We spent most of our time on the beach, but one day we went to the water park, and another day we rented a pontoon boat and went out to one of the islands in the bay and caught crabs. We cooked out one night, and ate out a couple of nights, and cooked in the others. The pics are a few of what I took--#1 me and my 9 year old; #2 mine in the middle and my friend's kids that went with us on either side; #3 all the big kids--my oldest son to the left and my daughter next to him, her boyfriend next, and a friend of my son's that went with us several years ago, and asked to go back every year since on the right.

Have not had time to make anything since back, but plan to do something this weekend. I hope your week was as pleasent as mine. Take care and I will see ya'll tomorrow.

No comments: