Sunday, August 19, 2007



I ended up not cleaning today, but I did a lot of stamping and card making. This card is going out this week as a RAK. Hope they will enjoy it. It is made from random cardstock from a kit I received in the mail. This background paper is also from the kit, and it is made from MOD (????-don't know who this is). The bella is doggiebella from stampinbella. The flower was in the kit and it is from Pure Passion Petals. The yellow flower is a brad from Picture Perfect Scrapbook Company. The eyelets are from my stock, and the saying is from Close to My Heart. I made some more cards, but cannot post yet. They are for a swap I am in, and I do not want to spoil the surprise. I will post when the swap is over and I can show all I received.

Well, it is school time for real now. My oldest son just left to go back to college. My daughter came over today and she is getting her syllabus together. We made the Wally World trip today to get her some supplies. We also bought the little son a chair and ottoman, along with some throw pillows for his new room. I am not doing good on that deadline of next weekend for it to be finished and him moved in. My daughter starts nursing school tomorrow. Little buddy starts his first real week of school tomorrow. He loves his teacher so far. Keep your fingers crossed. I am still hearing horror stories from parents. It will take us a little while to get organized, but we are off to a good start. Hope ya'll have a great week!! Please continue to pray for our soldiers, the miners, and please keep us in mind. There is a huge hurricane coming into the Gulf. They are expecting it to go toward Texas, but it can turn very easily. The Mississippi Gulf Coast has not recovered at all from Katrina. Please pray that this one breaks up and does not hit anywhere. God bless all. See ya tomorrow on the blog!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Hodge said...

Love your Bella card....the sentiment is great!

Chimney Cleaning Broomfield said...

This was lovvely to read