Well I was reading through my comments and saw that I was tagged last week by Yvonne of http://www.stampyourartout.blogspot.com/ So here goes:
1. I am married to the first date I ever had in my life--we both went through previous married experiences (HA! HA!), but we ended up together in the end.
2. I love Tootsie Roll Midgets--best friend at work keeps me some in her drawer in case of emergency!
3. I am an only child---SPOILED!!!!
4. I love life--good or bad--I believe there is a lesson and a reason for all of it.
5. My children are my top priority--lived life to the fullest before I had the little rug rats, so I could devote the rest of my life to them.
6. How many of you remember Lassie? The music to the show makes me cry--always has and always will---Loved the show by the way--still need more of those type shows for kids to watch now and things would be better for our young folks.
7. Love animals!! If I had a dollar for every stray I have picked up and nursed back to health, or took to the vet to be cured if it was more than I could do, I would be the richest woman in the world. Always found a home for them also--only kept one and still have that one, her name is Sweetie, and my little boy named her and begged to keep her--understand we already had 2 dogs and 2 cats at the time we found her, but glad we kept her. Her name really fits her.
Ok, I am supposed to be cooking supper, but I need to tag 7 other people so:
1. Jeni from http://deltastamper.blogspot.com/
2. Patti from http://hugsnstuff.blogspot.com/
3. Tresa from http://www.fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com/
4. Amy from http://amymowbray.typepad.com/my_weblog/
5. Susie from http://susiestampalot.blogspot.com/
6. Linda from http://justlindab.blogspot.com/
7. Brenda from http://www.inkedart.typepad.com/
Ok, friends are here and hubby has been back here 5 times to see what is taking me so long to get going!! TTFN!!!