Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bella Luggage Tag



This is a luggage tag I sent someone as a RAK this week. I used cosmobella and paper pierced the clothes from the Close to My Heart More to Adore paper packet. The background paper is also from this paper pack and the "S" is from the CTMH Solo S stamp set. The eyelets are from CTMH as well as some of the ribbons. I have made several of these lately and really am having fun with them.
Daughter has big test tomorrow so please add her to your prayers tonight. She is doing great in school, but this is a major stepping stone in the nursing process and she is very nervous. All is well with the rest of us. Had my yearly mammogram yesterday and things look ok. I have a spot they have been watching for 9 years, and it has changed a little, but really smaller. I have looked with the tech at the x-rays every time I have one and it is a strange little thing. I cannot feel it, but it is there. I should get the doctors report later this week. Please add me to your prayer list also.
It turned off cold here today. We have a possibility of a freeze tonight. I cranked up the heater and we are toasty and comfy now. I did have to go buy some sweatshirts, long pants, and a school coat for Simon. They wear uniforms, and this year they even included the outerwear as a requirement. We could always wear our regular coats, but this year they changed to that once you were on school propery, you had to have school regulated coats. Kind of crazy, but I really like the uniform idea. It has saved me a lot of money. Well I guess I better get going for tonight. Take care and God bless ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Love your luggage tag!! Actually ... I love all your Bella creations! :) Hugs!