Thursday, November 8, 2007

See no evil; Hear no evil; Speak no evil--Merry Christmas

Well, I am feeling some better, but not great. I did not go to work today and I really think that is why I feel better. I took time to make this card today. Recently got this stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas. The little penguins are one stamp and I cut them seperately for this card. The paper and cardstock are from CTMH. The sentiment is also in this stamp set. I used my circle punch from Stampin Up and pop dotted the penguins to them. The eyelets are Clover Meadow from CTMH that matches the cardstock. The ribbon is some I have had for sometime--no idea where it came from. Love those penguins!! Take care and have a great night. God bless ya'll!!


3 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Darling Card, I Love The penguins :)


Angie

Anna said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Your card is very cute!

nitestamper said...

cute little penguins !!!!!
lovely design and sentiment of course.
chat
thanks for visiting my blog.