Thursday, November 8, 2007

See no evil; Hear no evil; Speak no evil--Merry Christmas

Well, I am feeling some better, but not great. I did not go to work today and I really think that is why I feel better. I took time to make this card today. Recently got this stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas. The little penguins are one stamp and I cut them seperately for this card. The paper and cardstock are from CTMH. The sentiment is also in this stamp set. I used my circle punch from Stampin Up and pop dotted the penguins to them. The eyelets are Clover Meadow from CTMH that matches the cardstock. The ribbon is some I have had for sometime--no idea where it came from. Love those penguins!! Take care and have a great night. God bless ya'll!!


3 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Darling Card, I Love The penguins :)


Angie

Anna said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Your card is very cute!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

cute little penguins !!!!!
lovely design and sentiment of course.
chat
thanks for visiting my blog.