Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bella with a Twist



I was in a swap called Bella/Fella with a twist. You were to take a bella or a fella and do a Christmas card. It was supposed to have a twist to it instead of being completely traditional. This is my version. I used CTMH paper packet-More to Adore with pink big brads. I used brown baubles as an accent. The ribbon is also from CTMH. I embossed the brown cs with my snowflake pattern in my Cuttlebug. I received my package this week and all the cards were great. Thanks to Shannon for getting this together, and to Venlanda, Ami, Korin, Cris, and Susan. I love all of the cards. This was a great swap.

It is raining here and pretty yucky. It has rained almost all day. I think the weather is supposed to be better tomorrow. I spent most of the day the cooking things the kids and hubby could snack on the rest of the week. They are all home for the holiday week. I started thawing my turkey in the fridge today. I am going to start cooking Tuesday for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great week and ya'll are blessed with family and friends for the holiday. I will see ya later on the blog. God bless ya'll!!!!

6 comments:

Scrappy Moments said...

what a beautiful Card. I love The Background paper too. I love Christmas and Everything about it. Congratulations on your win too (prior Post) :)

God Bless,
Angie

Anna said...

So cute! I love that bella:) The pink and brown were a great idea!

Angela said...

Loev this card and definitely need to add this to my Bella wish this!! And tell your son that he has chosen the right football team!! Even if I didnt like them, I think I would be rooting for them to go 19-0. Right now, Brady and Moss are just unstoppable! :) But I like Peyton too! :)

Carol Weimer said...

You can't go wrong with Bella stamps and embossing folders. Great work.

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a great card! Love the stamps, the paper and those dew drop thingys!

My Paper World said...

Very cute and fun!