Friday, November 23, 2007

Life Moments



I had a wonderful life moment today, and I needed it worse than you can ever imagine. We had a very light day at work today and we only ran the call teams. The house supervisor called for a 2nd tech to come to OB and help with a stat c-section. I did not have one available, so I went upstairs to see what was going on. When I walked in the door, the physician on call said she had a woman in labor and the baby had gotten into distress and we had to go now. She said , you know how to scrub, come on and I did without even thinking. I have not scrubbed a c-section in years, and really only scrubbed to assist a few times in the past 10 years!! We delivered a big, healthy baby boy in about 12 minutes. It was cool!!! Mom was awake and she was great. She was thanking everyone for doing things so fast and helping her. It was a life moment for sure.

In honor of this little one, I posted this card. I did this several weeks ago for a challenge, but was waiting closer to Christmas to post it. I think today is the perfect day for it. The entire card is from the Everlasting paper packet from Close to My Heart. The other item on the card that is not CTMH are the baubles from Stampin Bella. The stamp and sentiments are in the Let Us Adore Him set. The sentiment on the inside of the card that you can barely see in the bottom right corner is the scripture Luke 2:12. The colors used are Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine, and Desert Sand. I hope ya'll have moments like this in your life. Take care and God bless ya'll!!

3 comments:

nancy said...

every new life is a little miracle...it's so easy to forget that = ) !! thanks for sharing the precious story and your beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

wow to witness the miracle of life! I agree it is so easy to forget! The card ivery beautiful. I love the colors.

Scrappy Moments said...

What a Beautiful Card. I love the Stamp :)

Angie