Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



I would like to wish ya'll a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. I hope your day is filled with love and happiness with family and friends. I have been cooking all morning and this is my first break. We plan on eating with my sister-in-law at 1 and with my family here at 6 tonight. I am on call, but so far things are quiet. It is a crisp cool day her. The temperature dropped 24 degrees over night after a cold front came through. The ground is wet, but it is a beautiful day.

The card above is one I made for one of my daughter's friends 21st birthday. The inside says Happy 21st Birthday in black glitter letters. The cs and background paper are from my random stock. The bella is presentabella, and she is paper pierced with some of the random paper I have. The ribbon and flower are scraps and left overs from previous creations. Just a quick throw together, and not very Thanksgiving, but I thought you might enjoy. Have a great day and God bless ya'll.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

So cute! and the colours are fantasic!