Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cosmobella-Brown-Green

Here's a little bella I put together the other day. I plan on sending it out Monday as a RAK to someone special. The cardstock and background paper are from some I had here--do not know the manufacturer. The ribbon is from my stash--All of this came from my scrap stash-paper, cardstock and ribbon. The stamp is cosmobella and the brads are the bigger brads from CTMH. I used my corner rounder and removed the guard to scallop the edges on the top of the card. As usual, I paper pierced the clothes. Does she look like she has been designer dressed or not????

Well, I am still feeling pretty yukey. I hope tomorrow will be better. I have got to get better soon, because this is not me--I hate to sit around and do nothing. I did venture to Wally World (Walmart) today and bought the kids some new play station tapes they had been wanting. Guitar Hero and Backyard Football. All my children and boyfriend have been in my little one's room since we got the tapes. They are really fun. Thanks goodness I cooked a large supper because I was not expecting all for supper. Ya'll take care and I will see ya later. God bless ya'll!!!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Very cute Bella! Love her! I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the paper piecing!!

nancy said...

wow....thanks for leaving the comment on my blog, it allowed me to find your wonderful blog = ) !!!
Love that scripture on your header. Love your Bella card too. I'm so excited, I've bookmarked you! Would it be okay if I add you to my blog roll? -nancy

Kelly said...

Cute! Love the paper-piecing!